ftp automation

ScriptFTP

The professional tool to automate FTP, SFTP, FTPS and schedule FTP batch jobs

The forum is now read only. Please, go to the the main ScriptFTP website if you need help.
Need help writing a script? Have any question about ScriptFTP?
Ola !

After googling "ftp automation script" I've found your nice software. After a few scripts I was considering buying it, thanks to the script language.

BUT, the lack of resuming on transfers is a no go ! I need to transfer very huge files with poor and slow connections on mobile devices.
I can't work without a feature everyone has implemented for years. You said on a post it's a top priority feature, but I noticed no new release have been published since 09/2009. Your last news is from 09/2010. Should I wait a bit, or should I consider going to one of your many competitors ?
I've tried them all but none have such a pretty language, even if some have very good editors, with highlighting and such.

Waiting hearing from you, I wish you a nice weekend :)
Ola Michel!

Thanks for your interest. ScriptFTP is still under development but I wish I could have more time to develop the next version. I decided to completely rewrite from scratch the new version in a new programming language and it is taking ages, I know and apologize for that.
Thanks for your quick answer Carlos.

I appreciate it takes time to get something acceptable and that you have a lot of work with your IT job, which pays much more than 50€ :)
But if you didn't mentioned at least a vague ETA, it means you are really uncertain of a release date. I guess it will not happen for months, which is beyond my deadline. I'm getting pretty stressed when I think I will need to teach the abscond syntax of any of your competitors to the people I work for/with :p
However, I will keep a look on the news page, just in case something appear ;)

I wish you all the best.
Thanks for the understanding Michel. I prefer not to disclose an estimated release date because as the development depends only on me it may be delayed. But it is sting going forward, slowly but not stopped.