ftp automation

ScriptFTP

The professional tool to automate FTP, SFTP, FTPS and schedule FTP batch jobs

The forum is now read only. Please, go to the the main ScriptFTP website if you need help.
Need help writing a script? Have any question about ScriptFTP?
Awesome program! 8-)

Hi all, I am new to all of this and need help to know how to make my simple sync script skip errors and only show a warning in the log file but continue with the download sync.

Here is the script I am using...written from help files and sample scripts. I am using it to keep several domains on the same server updated on my hard drive.
Code: Select all# chaining different domains to sync one way to my hard drive. LOGTO("C:\logs\TransferLog.txt",APPEND) OPENHOST("ftp.myhost.com","myuser","123456") SYNC("C:\MyLocalDir","/",DOWNLOAD,DOWNLOAD_DELETE, SUBDIRS) CLOSEHOST OPENHOST("ftp.zzzzz.com","myuser","6543210") SYNC("C:\MyLocalDir\zzzzzz","/",DOWNLOAD,DOWNLOAD_DELETE, SUBDIRS) CLOSEHOST
Hope this is clear enough...not very adept at this sort of thing.
Once SYNC finds an error it automatically aborts the process and there is no way to revert this behavior, sorry. But you can make ScriptFTP to launch SYNC again if something goes wrong. For example:

Code: Select all:start $result=SYNC("C:\MyLocalDir","/",DOWNLOAD,DOWNLOAD_DELETE, SUBDIRS) IF($result!=OK)  GOTO :start END IF