ftp automation

ScriptFTP

The professional tool to automate FTP, SFTP, FTPS and schedule FTP batch jobs

The forum is now read only. Please, go to the the main ScriptFTP website if you need help.
Post here if you experience file transfer problems or unexpected errors.
At start of a script from a command line
Code: Select all"C:\Program Files\ScriptFTP\ScriptFTP_console.exe" "C:\Program Files\ScriptFTP\scripts\Recon.ftp" podst-01-krp НС-2 Recon /AUTOCLOSE
very often I receive 2 situations:
either an error
s1.gif
s1.gif (4.39KiB)Viewed 3397 times
or break at a start stage - and in such state is infinitely long.
s2.gif
s2.gif (5.01KiB)Viewed 3397 times
Both situations repeat both for console, and for the graphic version.
Excuse for my English, I use a machine translator.
Hi Wandrey,

Have you downloaded ScriptFTP from ScriptFTP.com? You probably have a corrupted EXE. Beware of running EXE gotten elsewhere...
Yes, I downloaded from your site. To reinstall tried, does not help. And effect on several servers. I can add still, that on one 3 copies with different parametres, on other 10 are simultaneously started. The error arises on both. Tried to do a pause of 5-10 seconds between starts - does not help.
Excuse for my English - I use the machine translator.
Hi Wandrey,

The case is that this particular error happens when the EXE file is not the one from scriptftp.com... (or at least, as far as I know it happens because of that). It is a bit strange Wandrey, let me ask please for your license key, please send me it in an email to scriptftp@scriptftp.com

By the way, have you tried running the script with scriptftp_console.exe (the text only version of ScriptFTP)?

Thanks.
I was not defined yet with purchase, the license key is not present - on screenshots from the first message it is accurately visible. In the same place I specified that the given error arises in both versions - graphic and console.
Excuse for my English, I use a machine translator.
I was not defined yet with purchase, the license key is not present
Wandrey, I appreciate your contributions to the forum but note that you joined the forum in 2009. Please, do not report bugs or hangs if you download ScriptFTP elsewhere. I do know that pirated or cracked version of ScriptFTP contains virus or simply get hang frequently. Some other users have already reported this by email to me.
I will repeat once again. I downloaded installation from your site. Yes, I since 2009 steadfastly watch your product. It is very interesting to me. But to do from this a conclusion that I use the cracked version...
Piracy and cracked I do not use.
In this time, if I am not mistaken, there were 3 versions and some devel releases. I used everyone 30 days. So I formally broke nothing.
You did not have at all a thought about wmware and what to instal the program minute business :(.
Though, if you will interest methods of detour of protection I can bring the contribution and here ;) Thus any file from structure ScriptFTP does not change.

Excuse for my English, I use machine translation.