ftp automation

ScriptFTP

The professional tool to automate FTP, SFTP, FTPS and schedule FTP batch jobs

The forum is now read only. Please, go to the the main ScriptFTP website if you need help.
Post here if you experience file transfer problems or unexpected errors.
Hi.

I'm some confused. I want to download all files from a directory with subdirs, except all files from one specific subsubdir and the subdir of that subdir.

I use SYNC and ADDEXCLUSION for that job. But all the files in the excluded directories are still downloaded!
Code: Select all#Exclude all files in subdirs album_mod/upload and album_mod/upload/cache ADDEXCLUSION(DOWNLOAD,"*.*","album_mod/upload/") ADDEXCLUSION(DOWNLOAD,"*.*","album_mod/upload/cache/") # Remote and local directories $remote_dir ="public_html/phpBB2" $local_dir ="Z:\phpbb_backup" SYNC($local_dir,$remote_dir,DOWNLOAD,SUBDIRS)
So, what am I doing wrong?

Lars H.
Hi again.

After more thinking (my hair is turning gray!), i searched the forum and found a similar problem with some solutions to try.
Code: Select allADDEXCLUSION(DOWNLOAD,"upload/","album_mod/") ADDEXCLUSION(DOWNLOAD,"cache/","album_mod/upload/") ADDEXCLUSION(DOWNLOAD,"upload","/album_mod/") ADDEXCLUSION(DOWNLOAD,"cache","/album_mod/upload/") ADDEXCLUSION(DOWNLOAD,"upload/") ADDEXCLUSION(DOWNLOAD,"cache/")
The two first ones didn't work, but the last one solved my problem. But it's not a good solution in case I used the name upload or cache other places in my pages, so is there a simple safe solution? And what about if I just wanted to exclude jpeg-files in one subdirectory?

Lars H.