ftp automation

ScriptFTP

The professional tool to automate FTP, SFTP, FTPS and schedule FTP batch jobs

The forum is now read only. Please, go to the the main ScriptFTP website if you need help.
Need help writing a script? Have any question about ScriptFTP?
i need to write a cmd line script using both ftp commands and sftp commands. i would love to use script ftp for this but it doesn't support sftp. I need to be able to write an IF statement at ftp prompt just like script ftp can. i cannot find documentation anywhere on how to do this. There obviously has to be a way or script ftp couldn't do it either. Need to do something like the following:
Ex: If filex exists
then get filex
If there is no using if/then statements is there a way around it??
I apologize for hijacking this forum for this but this is the only place i know has the code to do this.
Hi,

Don't worry. Take a look at the followingn link. There are some examples about ising IF in batch files (not ScriptFTP):

http://www.robvanderwoude.com/if.php
Wash it wishes to know where to get the product with support SFTP and operator IF simultaneously :)
mmm, yes but I'm not sure. I read again its message and refers to something "outside scriptFTP":
I need to be able to write an IF statement at ftp prompt just like script ftp can
May be he will eventually come back here and post again to clarify the question. thanks wandrey.