ftp automation

ScriptFTP

The professional tool to automate FTP, SFTP, FTPS and schedule FTP batch jobs

The forum is now read only. Please, go to the the main ScriptFTP website if you need help.
Need help writing a script? Have any question about ScriptFTP?
Hello,

I have sent 2 or 3 emails now requesting the Script encryption tool and I was hoping someone could get back to me with this information. Can someone please contact me regarding how to obtain this tool?

Aaron
Hello Aaron,

I haven't received any emails from p-data.com. May be it was considered as spam, I don't know why. I'm about to send you an email right now. If you don't receive it, please post here.
Hi,

I sent an email request in for the encryption tool. Just wanted to post here too in case my email ends up in your spam filter.. :)

Thanks!
Tim
Hi Tim,

I have just sent you by email the instructions to download the encryption tool.

I am very sorry for not answering you before. We recently had some trouble with the volume of the support enquiries.
I've also sent in a request or two for the encryption tool. My company purchased the site licence (Hcc Central Office) last week. Can you please also send me the instructions to download the tool? Thanks
pascuccj, I have just sent you the instructions to download the encryption tool.