ftp automation

ScriptFTP

The professional tool to automate FTP, SFTP, FTPS and schedule FTP batch jobs

The forum is now read only. Please, go to the the main ScriptFTP website if you need help.
Need help writing a script? Have any question about ScriptFTP?
Hi All:
I need to run scheduled tasks which call ScriptFTP scripts while NOT logged on to a 2008 R2 server. Generally, I can already run scheduled tasks while not logged on to the server, but hoping that ScriptFTP program and FTP scripts will allow being called this way.
Hello Pete,

Scheduled scripts can be run even if the user is not logged in. As ScriptFTP uses the built-in Windows scheduler service you can open the Task Scheduler (if you are using Windows Vista, 7 or 8 just search for it, on other versions of windows it is on the control panel), then find the scheduled task that ScriptFTP has created for your script and click on Properties. There you will find a check box.

With the following screenshots you can get an idea of what I mean:
scheduled_ftp_script_windows.jpg
scheduled_ftp_script_windows.jpg (120.89KiB)Viewed 4740 times
running_wether_user_is_logged_on_or_not.jpg
running_wether_user_is_logged_on_or_not.jpg (86.78KiB)Viewed 4740 times
I am not following your answer to this. I am trying to create a schedule task so that the task will start the ScriptFTP program and run the file that I created with it. I am using it on a Win2008r2 server.

Thanks
Hi Rob,

I have updated the images in the last post (links were broken). Hope you can get it now.