ftp automation

ScriptFTP

The professional tool to automate FTP, SFTP, FTPS and schedule FTP batch jobs

The forum is now read only. Please, go to the the main ScriptFTP website if you need help.
Need help writing a script? Have any question about ScriptFTP?
Hi.

Normally my scripts are running with no problems, but last night the log showed:
SYNC("C:\Documents and Settings\Lars.DELL\Lokale innstillinger\Programdata\Microsoft\Outlook","/outlook_pst_files",UPLOAD,SUBDIRS)
Uploading temporary file to calculate server-client clock time difference.
Clock time difference is -3599 seconds.
Synchronizing remote directory /outlook_pst_files from C:\Documents and Settings\Lars.DELL\Lokale innstillinger\Programdata\Microsoft\Outlook.
Skipping     (remote file is up to date)     extend.dat
Uploading     (remote file is older)    Outlook.pst
***** SYNC Error #24: Unknown Error 2.
(and the file was not uploaded)

Is there an overview of the ScripFTB error-codes available?

Lars H.
Hi Lars,

The unkown error means that ScriptFTP received an unexpected error from the FTP server. There is no list of error codes because ScriptFTP usually shows detailed information about the errors. But, in this case, the unknown error is a bit cryptic, sorry.

It seems that you are facing a lot of problems with ScriptFTP, my apologies for that Lars. Try to keep enabled the verbose mode with VERBOSE(ON) in your scripts to get as much information as possible about the script being run.
Hi.

Thanks a lot. And I'm very pleased with ScriptFTB. Bundeled with my NAS-box was Memeo for backup. What a mess! So that program is uninstalled. Watching their forum shows problems, problems. . . .

Lars H.