ftp automation

ScriptFTP

The professional tool to automate FTP, SFTP, FTPS and schedule FTP batch jobs

The forum is now read only. Please, go to the the main ScriptFTP website if you need help.
Need help writing a script? Have any question about ScriptFTP?
Does anyone know how to create a script that will download ONLY new files or files that DON'T exist within a local directory? I tried the SYNC command, but I believe the DOWNLOAD comand is kind of the opposite of what I am attempting to do.

Any thoughts???
The SYNC command with the DOWNLOAD option is for that. It is used to download new and modified files. Do you want to only download new files?
Thank you. I actually accomplished what I was trying to do with the delete script you helped me with previously.

:D
Hi,
I would like to download new files only from FTP, because there are hundreds of records and if I use SYNC command it takes a lot of time...
Is there any other command which compare files, but not files which are older than today, for example?
Is there any other command which compare files, but not files which are older than today, for example?
No, sorry, there is no command for that. If someone finds a way to do that, please post here! :)