ftp automation

ScriptFTP

The professional tool to automate FTP, SFTP, FTPS and schedule FTP batch jobs

The forum is now read only. Please, go to the the main ScriptFTP website if you need help.
Missing any feature or command? Post your ideas here. Suggestions are welcome.
Hi.

For my logfile, I use the function 'GETTRANSFEREDFILESCOUNT()' But when I use 'SYNC' with the option 'DOWNLOAD_DELETE', I wish to have a similar function called 'GETDELETEDFILESCOUNT'. Is a function like this available, or may it be added?

Lars H.
Hello Lars,

It has to be added. I'll add this new command this Friday, but I have to consider first if this change does not requires many changes in the code. If so I'd have to charge you for the customization.
Hi.

A feature like this is just a "nice to have" thing to me, so if it is complicatet to add, don't waste your energy on the matter.

Lars H.
Is 'GETTRANSFEREDFILESCOUNT()' working in version 3.1, can't find it in the docs...

Regards
Erik
Hello.

Yes, I found it under 'Advanced topics and rare features'

Lars H.
thanks, I will look into this! ;)

Regards
Erik
Feature added.

Hi Lars,

Yes, it was under "Advanced topics and rare features". This command is so rare that creating a new help topic does not worth the effort.

I have added it to a new build of ScriptFTP. Download it from here:

http://www.ScriptFTP.com/ScriptFTP_devel_setup.exe

The use is similar to GETTRANSFERREDFILESCOUNT:
Code: Select all$number_of_deleted_files=GETDELETEDFILESCOUNT() PRINT($number_of_deleted_files)
Note that the command GETTRANSFERREDFILESCOUNT has a new name (see the
double R). It was misspelled, only one R was wrong.

I'll update the scripting guide as soon as this new build becomes version 3.2 (current is 3.1)