ftp automation

ScriptFTP

The professional tool to automate FTP, SFTP, FTPS and schedule FTP batch jobs

The forum is now read only. Please, go to the the main ScriptFTP website if you need help.
Post a message here if you find anything wrong in ScriptFTP.
Note from the forum administrator:
See the last user post. He/She points to a possible origin of the problem.
Hi
Everything with ScriptFTP was lovely from Jan 2010 until 1st June 2011. Two scripts, one at 8am daily, the other daily at 09:40 & hourly for the next 13. Windows XP home edition, updates applied.
Now every time ScriptFTP runs I get a "Please tell Microsoft about this problem" error. When I close that dialog, ScriptFTP closes. The Application log has a category 100 event 100 error that says "Faulting application ScriptFTP.exe, version 3.3.0.0, faulting module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x00e22df8."

So far tried
reboot;
uninstall ScriptFTP, reboot & reinstall;
uninstall, reboot, remove ScripFTP keys from HKLM/Software & HKCU/software, reinstall.
All makes no difference.

Any clues/suggestions/ideas as to what this means or what else to try much appreciated. Full Microsoft error report contents on request 8-(

Neal
It appears that the problem doesn't actually stop ScriptFTP from working. The uploads all happen - just every run triggers a Microsoft "...has encountered a problem./Send report?" error.

I'd still like to know how to fix this properly (not least to avoid clicking "Don't send" 14 times a day).

Neal
Well, this error is apparently the result of changing from 512M of Dell-supplied RAM to 512M of Kingston RAM. No, me neither...

Both modules are DDR533 CL4 DDR2 non-ECC PC2-4200, but a HYS64T64000HU-3.7-a is fine and replacing it with one or two KVR533D2N4k2/1G gives the error.
Hello neal, thank you for posting the update. It will be helpful for other users.