ftp automation

ScriptFTP

The professional tool to automate FTP, SFTP, FTPS and schedule FTP batch jobs

The forum is now read only. Please, go to the the main ScriptFTP website if you need help.
Post a message here if you find anything wrong in ScriptFTP.
Seems that putfile generates a 17550 error on one of my ftp servers. Changing SETUPLOADMODE to DIRECT doesn't help either and generates exactly the same mistake.

The next log file shows how the CWD command fails after the first PUTFILE.
***** PUTFILE Error #17550: Cannot change current remote directory to upload.
***** The server said: upload: No such file or directory
This is strange as I am already in that directory. (IP addresses, logins and PW have been altered.)
Code: Select allVERBOSE(ON) Verbose mode enabled LOCALCHDIR("C:\FWL") Changing current local directory to C:\FWL OPENHOST("obs.scured.com","obscured/ROUTER",******) Connecting to obs.scured.com Resolving host name "obs.scured.com" Connecting to 123.45.67.890 Port: 21 Connected to obs.scured.com. 220 admedi01 FTP (version 1.18.2.1 ) says hello to unknown@12.34-567-89.adsl-static.isp.belgacom.be USER obscured/ROUTER 331 Enter password PASS passw0rd 230 Good Afternoon, obscured/ROUTER. SYST 215 UNIX Type: L8 FEAT 500 Unknown command FEAT TYPE I 200 Type set to IMAGE REST 0 350 Restart position set to 0 PWD 257 "/" is current directory Connected. Checking if MLSD works in this serverPASV 227 Entering Passive Mode (123, 45, 67, 890,251) Opening data connection to 123.45.67.890 Port: 57339 LIST 150 Opening IMAGE mode dataconnection for . 194 bytes transferred. (185 bytes/s) (00:00:01) 226 194 bytes sent. Transfer complete. CHDIR("/upload") Changing current remote directory to /upload CWD /upload 250 "upload" now current directory PWD 257 "upload" is current directory PUTFILE("9875_UPL_FISH*.*") CWD upload 550 upload: No such file or directory ***** PUTFILE Error #17550: Cannot change current remote directory to upload. ***** The server said: upload: No such file or directory CLOSEHOST QUIT 221 Goodbye Client closed the connection. Disconnected.
There was a slight mistake in my previous script but the error stays the same.
Although I am already in my upload directory I get a PUTFILE ERROR 17550 when I try to upload my files.
Code: Select allCHDIR("/upload") Changing current remote directory to /upload CWD /upload 250 "upload" now current directory PWD 257 "upload" is current directory PUTFILE("filename") CWD upload 550 upload: No such file or directory ***** PUTFILE Error #17550: Cannot change current remote directory to upload. ***** The server said: upload: No such file or directory CLOSEHOST QUIT
Hello Felix,

Thanks for reporting this. It will be fixed in the next version.