ftp automation

ScriptFTP

The professional tool to automate FTP, SFTP, FTPS and schedule FTP batch jobs

The forum is now read only. Please, go to the the main ScriptFTP website if you need help.
Post a message here if you find anything wrong in ScriptFTP.
I have installed ScriptFTP on two machines (Prod and Test), with the Prod machine being a virtual machine. On the Test machine I experienced no problems, but on the Prod machine I would receive the following error repeatedly

Error unpacking code LP5. Contact Author.

I would reinstall ScriptFTP and it would work again for several hours, then I would get the error message again. I did this for several day, then the problem mysteriously disappeared.

I would really like to purchase the product, but I am concerned about this error message and why it occurred and then mysteriously disappeared. Since the error cleared itself up, I am not sure how to fix the problem if is reoccurs.

Please let me know something as soon as possible.
It is the first time someone have reported it. But I guess it is probably because of a tool use use to pack and protect from piracy the EXE files. It is creating some troubles but most of them are during the program execution not while opening....

I have created a new EXE file with another settings, it is attached. Please, confirm if you are able to get the error message or not. It is a very valuable information for us for the next versions. You have to place the EXE in C:\program files\ScriptFTP

If you don't mind I will post your question in the website forum (hiding your name and email of course) I think it will be useful to other users.
Attachments
Unpack the zip, rename the resulting file to EXE and copy it to C:\program files\scriptFTP
(3.26MiB)Downloaded 682 times