FTPS is great but could we have SFTP also? --- Feature added

Missing any feature or command? Post your ideas here. Suggestions are welcome.
danrgleason

FTPS is great but could we have SFTP also? --- Feature added

Postby danrgleason » 25 Sep 2009, 21:44

Note from ScriptFTP support:
This feature has been added in the new release of ScriptFTP (4.0).

FTPS is great but could we have SFTP also?
I like your program and it would solve another headache for me if you could do SFTP also (SSH FTP).
And while I am visiting Santa, how about PROT, PBSZ and MLSD?
:D

ScriptFTP support
Site Admin

Re: FTPS is great but could we have SFTP also?

Postby ScriptFTP support » 28 Sep 2009, 16:41

Hello Dan,

Thanks for the suggestion. The SFTP feature has been already requested. Actually, I think it is must have. But the problem is that making ScriptFTP compatible with this protocol requires a major redesign of the ScriptFTP innards. As soon as I finish developing the 1.1 version of my new project (http://www.email2database.com) I will come back to develop this feature to ScriptFTP. This does not mean that the ScriptFTP development is stopped, it means that only patches and minor upgrades are developed.
liked Script FTP? Try our other product Auto email Parser

Mihcal

Postby Mihcal » 21 Oct 2011, 10:47

Any news about SFTP?

bubbagump

Postby bubbagump » 04 May 2012, 19:59

Any update, it looks like it's been a while

ScriptFTP support
Site Admin

Postby ScriptFTP support » 23 May 2012, 16:14

No news on this front yet, sorry guys.

erikkwast

Postby erikkwast » 07 Jan 2013, 11:11

No worries :) I will be waiting for it

DimiTm

Re: FTPS is great but could we have SFTP also? --- Feature a

Postby DimiTm » 08 Nov 2013, 10:22

Hello
I have tried the scriptftp 3.3 and work fine for my needs, unfortunately the security Team of my company required SFTP. Could you tell me when will be realased the FINAL SUPPORTED Version 4 ?
Sorry, If not released soon I can not buy the product and I need to look for another.

ManryFTP

Postby ManryFTP » 12 Nov 2013, 09:22

Hello guys,

I'm in the same situation of the previous guy. Need to know if the V4 will be release soon, because my company need it this kind of solution.
I like very much your product, easy to implement, satisfy my needs and so on.
So please could you please to answer when V4 will be OK and supported?

Bye

ScriptFTP support
Site Admin

Postby ScriptFTP support » 22 Nov 2013, 12:32

We usually do not give accurate dates for releases, sorry for that. The development plan at this time is to finish the next version of our other product (Email&Parser http://www.automatedemailparser.com ) and then we will finish the development of ScriptFTP 4. Depending on he user feedback we will drop the current version and set the version 4 as stable and supported.

Sorry for cannot give you a more precise response.

TanCymn

Ask for Pro slot

Postby TanCymn » 15 Feb 2015, 08:26

But where, meantime, was the soul?
gps cell phone tracker spy 3.0 android ios anti spy app Man enjoys the beasts and the birds. read text messages online verizon 2014 descargar whatsapp spy gratis softonic He had a mighty brain, a learning beyond compare, and a heart that knew no fear and no remorse. how to catch your man cheating whatsapp spy xperia The gyrations of the whirl grew, gradually, less and less violent.
cell phone spy software for iphone free mobile phone tracking free Hes round by the place where we got all those sticks from, said Piglet. iphone spy equipment How am I to account for all these horrors when I get to port? The apartments were so irregularly disposed that the vision embraced but little more than one at a time. track location by cell phone phone monitoring app cell phone tracking software for iphone
parental controls for cell phones gps cell phone tracking device When I first heard his name, I said, just as you are going to say, But I thought he was a boy? how can you tell your spouse is cheating gps cell phone tracking freeware From time to time I make experiments on those of my people who have to be punished. best free spy apps for iphone 4s eblaster for iphone You may go, said the King, and the Hatter hurriedly left the court, without even waiting to put his shoes on.
pc tools spyware doctor license key free download best phone tracker for iphone Im personal assistant to Head of S. best free adware spyware malware remover In silence we returned to the library, and after a minute or two I went to my own room. There was nothing childish about her body or her personality. how to trace a phone call location how to spy on text messages without them knowing pc tools spyware doctor license key free download
sms trackrr whatsapp spy download free pc Sewards house by the yelping of dogs, and after about a minute three terriers came dashing round the corner of the house. how to track your kids cell phone texting and driving info But a basket of fruit came from Kings House. whatsapp espiar android is there spyware on my iphone He could not tell me where the place of work was situated, but he had a vague idea that it was some kind of a new-fangled wareus, and with this slender clue I had to start for Poplar.
cell phone locator app parental spyware The gang has no idea who you are. htc doubleshot They went through the little town and on round the headland to Morgans Harbour. Youre just in time for your Strengthening Medicine, and she poured it out for him. free phone app downloads cell phone listening software download free need mobile spyware
android app monitor phone tracker by number Bond went over to a chair against the wall, pulled it over to face the hunchback across the desk and sat down. app for tracking cell phones iphone monitoring app for parents Some may not think it so sad for us, but we had both come to so love him that it really seems as though we had lost a father. free android tracking app spybubble.com Then they opened again and glared redly down into the cold yellow probing eyes behind the square glasses.
how can you find out if your boyfriend is cheating spy apps for android and iphone I could not enter it, as I had not the key of the door leading to it from the house, but I have taken with my Kodak views of it from various points. android monitoring software There was the hint of a smile at the corners. But, unhappily, in proportion to the increase of size in the lens, and consequently of space-penetrating power, is the diminution of light from the object, by diffusion of its rays. monitoring text messages location of a cell phone spyware terminator 2012 removal tool
como mirar conversaciones de whatsapp whatsapp spy apk free download The bitterness inside Bond came up into his mouth so that for a moment he thought he was going to retch. espiar wasap android app spy text messages Of one thing I am now satisfied. come installare mobile spy su iphone whatsapp location spy In a minute or two the Caterpillar took the hookah out of its mouth and yawned once or twice, and shook itself.
sms spy skype spy mac Further and further back he cowered, as we, lifting our crucifixes, advanced. how to catch your husband cheating online Said he had every right to earn his living. The carrier is never quite trusted, and the men at the other end like to have a witness in case anything goes wrong at the customs. bubble phone espionner mobile how do you know when your spouse is cheating
hack into cell phone text messages what are some spyware removal software solutions He felt a wonderful sense of freedom at having at last taken the initiative from these people. is it possible to track an iphone apps that spy on cell phones They might or they might not, said Winnie-the-Pooh. spy to mobile.com cell phone number tracking Bond had assumed from the first that this man was a killer, that it would be a duel to the death.
download spyware terminator 2012 + serial best free cell phone tracking software for pc He was about to take it out on the balcony when the telephone rang. police cell phone surveillance equipment He held up a little silver whistle, as he remarked, That old place may be full of rats, and if so, Ive got an antidote on call. Yes, I see, said Bond, dodging his memories. phone spy text messages programas para wasap phone spy software free download blackberry
spy on a mobile tracking cell phones app Darker and darker grew the sky, and faster and heavier fell the snow, till the earth before and around me was a glistening white carpet the further edge of which was lost in misty vagueness. apple sms tracker app www.spybubble login Then he stared dully at the envelope. programa para ver conversaciones de whatsapp how do u know when your man is cheating As the Count did not come in, I have written here.
viber spy review phone spy virus The fat mans sucking his thumb! cheatin wifes Bond fitted the holster into the waistband of his jeans and clipped in the gun. The unknown destination would be under the ground or under the sea, or perhaps, more simply, under the crashed Bentley. phone message spy mobile spy reviews uk how does flexispy work
how to tell if your woman is cheating android spy cracked As she told me she tapped playfully with the heel of her boot on the stone slab and said, My poor little feet didnt make much noise then! free cell phone text spy mac spy Bond put down the piece of quartz and gazed again into the heart of the diamond. text message spy app iphone free mobile phone spy android Through the oblong slot he could see the pack streaming round the last bend.
mobile surveillance blackberry spy app I believe its Tigger and Roo! mspy phone It is needless, I have seen him! Just as I placed the parchment in your hand, and as you were in the act of in. spyware for android tablet track a cellphone spyware removal for iphone
Sitemap spy software for android in india cell phone tracking online by number They emerged into another small hallway. spy on cell phone for free phone tracking Wolves is fine things in a storybook, and I dessay when they gets in packs and does be chivyin somethin thats more afeared than they is they can make a devil of a noise and chop it up, whatever it is. cell phone tracker app for android online spying I was myself half stunned and looked in wonder at one after another.
spymobile apk i want a girlfriend now I have a kind of belief in a Winchester when there is any trouble of that sort around. whatsapp spy free download for windows phone He still kept all emotion out of his voice. It was not that I feared to look upon things horrible, but that I grew aghast lest there should be nothing to see. highster mobile spy mobile phone bugging device my mobile monitor
tracking an android phone free phone tracker online with name The things too fast for us and we know it can go over mangroves and swamps. sms spy cydia free best free spyware app for iphone That quite won me, Mina, for it was brave and sweet of him, and noble too, to a rival, wasnt it? how to track a iphone 5 mobile spy 7 day trial And of course they had chosen the moment when she had just come on duty and the first show of the big-name revue was still running in The Platinum Room.
cell spy now v2.0 iphone 5 sms spy software Well, I remember distinctly him bringing them back to this room. mobile phone tracking software imei I approached and saw, as if graven in bas-relief upon the white surface, the figure of a gigantic cat. But there were red traces on the road, and on the pavements and against the trunks of the trees, and there were glittering shreds high up in the branches. stealthgenie cell phone tracker free download free trial anti spyware removal android spy stick review
phone tracking app iphone how to spot a cheating boyfriend He nodded and went out, and in a moment I heard Winnie-the-Pooh-bump, bump, bump-going up the stairs behind him. top spy app track cell phones He said to Madam Mina, as I see in your diary of yesterday, that he had once had such a belief. phone tracking if your wife cheats on you Oh, my friend, it is because I would save Madam Mina from that awful place that I would go.
free download pc tools spyware doctor with antivirus 2014 full version how can i spy on whatsapp Inside, the clanking of the conveyor-belt over its rollers was deafening, but there were dim inspection lights in the stone ceiling of the tunnel and a narrow catwalk that stretched away into the mountain alongside the hurrying river of dust. genie app I wonder if I could sleep in mothers room tonight. He knows all the dirt, where the big fixes are, whos in town from the outside mobs. is my bf cheating spy samsung galaxy ace free spy sms tracker for android
mobile phone tracking software australia can you read deleted text messages online at&t Well then, heres The Desert Inn. cell phone sms spy free cell tracker app Putting his feet, now, against the wall so as to get a good purchase, and pushing with all his force, while his companions pulled with an theirs, the trunk, with much difficulty, was slid out from under the bed, and its contents examined. tracking device for phone best mobile monitoring software She put her hand over his.
descargar aplicacion espiar whatsapp how to track your cheating spouse Bond looked into the suety face beside him. iphone tracer It was as if the thong of a steel whip was cutting the bush to pieces. But wherever they go, and whatever happens to them on the way, in that enchanted place on the top of the Forest a little boy and his Bear will always be playing. free mobile phone tracking software spyware doctor 2014 7.0 with antivirus whatsapp spy serial key
find spy app on my phone track cellphones I listened, but I had a small piece of fluff in my ear. espiar whatsapp desde movil spyphone android rec pro 4.0 chomikuj In this rack, which had three or four compartments, were five or six visiting cards and a solitary letter. iphone 4 text spy free text spy iphone 4 He let out a soft moan and sagged forward on to his knees, his glistening shaven head bowing down almost to the mans shoes so that he appeared to be worshipping him.
locate cell phone gps android spy What we must hope for is that my Lord Arthur and Quincey arrive first. espionner telephone portable Together, I believe we could take him. Doctor No might not be pleased. track cellphones spyware removal free android donde puedo descargar whatsapp spy gratis para pcspying apps for iphonefree cell phone spy software reviewshow to listen to cell phone conversationsfree spyware software for iphone 4best ipad spy camerahow to spy on your wifecell phone spy software for iphone freewhatsapp spy software for android freedownload free whatsapp for androidspyware doctor 2014 license key serial

Return to “Feature requests”